Live a Life of Strength and Dignity
Do you have a desire in your heart about what the ideal life looks like?
Does it include a life of strength and dignity without fear of the future? Would healthy relationships with your husband, children and others be a priority to you in that ideal life? Is having a faithful relationship with God and giving of yourself in service to others from your outflow of love for Him important to you?
Do you need a way to get off the treadmill of busyness and start living your days instead of just enduring them? Or maybe you just need a plan and a cheerleader that works with you to pursue some big dream that is in your heart?
Sometimes the circumstances of life move us on the journey of life without our intentional input to secure the outcome we want. Sometimes the circumstances of life have caused us pain and we forget who we are, who God designed us to be. We give up and end up stuck in a place we don't want to be. I can help you move from a place of feeling stuck in your personal or spiritual growth, and in your relationships, to a place of peace, joy and satisfaction, living the abundant life God intended you to live.
As a life coach, my business and my ministery to God is helping people discover who they were designed by God to be—and then helping them become that person. A life coach is an initiator of change, professionally trained to help others maximize their God given design. When you have a personal coach giving you that kind of support, you’ll be amazed at what you can accomplish together with the dignity you have of being created in God's likeness, and the strength Jesus provides.
Here are some examples of what I can provide as a coach:
- Powerful tools for discovering God's design for who you are
- Unconditional support and consistent encouragement
- An advocate who will challenge you to reach for your God given potential by being " Christ honoring" intentional in your life choices and decisions
- Practical techniques for redefining priorities, getting control of your schedule and leading a healthy, well ordered life.
- The insight and perspective you need to take on the negative voices that hold you back from being all you can be
- An environment of complete acceptance, without inhibitions, where you can brainstorm, strategize, and envision your ideal future
- An honest, positive accountability partner that can help you overcome negative habits
- Goal-setting and action-planning structures to convert your desires and dreams into realities
Laugh without fear of the future: See article in My Journal